Janz constantly talks about how we (The Brothers Clancey), are constantly picking on her (http://www.tulipandthelma.com/2011/04/alpha-beta-clancey.html). Yes, I’ve been known to be a bit of a bully to my younger brothers, and maybe my friends call me “Turbo Chet” when I drink…an homage to the dickhead older bro (who by the way is awesome) in “Weird Science.” But I’m telling you Janz is the biggest bully of all.
Janz should win an Oscar for playing the role as the victim. That’s riDICulous because the truth is she’s usually the one who’s dishing it out.
Whatever crap we give her is in clear retaliation to something she did to us. Sometimes we have to call in a pre-emptive strike knowing she’s going to come at us with something mean and hateful.
- Usually after Tyler (“the sweet mama’s boy”), tells a story, she tells him he should’ve kept his “stupid story” to himself…not nice.
- She repeatedly calls our Iowa Hawkeye and KC Chiefs jerseys dumb…terribly insensitive.
- She makes Lu wear an “I Love My Gay Uncle T-shirt,” tells Gunnar to hold the baby, then laughs hysterically as she pops off 15 to 20 shots with her camera…inappropriate.
- Then she has the nerve to follow up her insults by snapping her fingers and using MY “booyah”…downright rude.
- It’s not just the brothers either. She goes after our mom and dad as well…the very first time she met my mom (Milsie), she ragged on her for being a horrible English teacher. And when my dad tells a long story, which he has a tendency to do after a few cocktails, she pretends like she’s holding a remote control and tries to fast-forward the story…who does that?
- She’s even gone so far as insulting our grandmother. Well, Muzz did fall into a garbage can when she was intoxicated quite a few years ago, but that doesn’t mean you bring it up every time you see her…unbelievable.
So don’t believe a word Janz says about the Clanceys bullying her. She throws daggers faster than anyone, and to be honest, we’re the victims.
In closing, “I’d like to butter your muffin.”